5/22/2010

I don't know why I haven't put this on here til now, but arbitration for my grievance cases with the Post Office is set for June 9th.

Also have signed up to take 2 Excel continuing ed classes at Gainesville State. One day classes covering basic and intermediate. I know how to use Windows apps, I just need the specifics for Excel. That at least will allow me to put Excel on my resume.

gOS working out well on the netbook. Will play Pandora, YouTube, etc. It's finally turned into a good little machine instead of a problem child.

Have been posting a fanfic I'm writing for WoW on Fanfiction.net and had 2 people favorite it so far. It's only been up about a week. So I'm kind of bemused by that. Wondering if history is going to repeat itself. Waiting to hear "Are you a professional writer?" on the reviews. This time, though, I don't think I'll get delusions of grandeur.

No comments: